Thursday 17 October 2013

xxtigerforeverxx

Some lovely drawings by xxtigerforeverxx!
I've been asked to criticise them, so let's see...

I think the dog is very good indeed, but it anything had to be altered, maybe the top of the nose is a little too high, if you see what I mean?
  
The eagle is very good, too! Looks kind of evil, though. The evil eagle ^.^
 
I can't think of anything which needs altering here. 

Sir Gilbert's a tricky character to draw, with all his accouterments. 
Perhaps his face is a little too small, and maybe his nose is a bit crooked. And his three beards are a little too small, too.
But his legs and body are very good, as is his cape and the fluffy part around his neck (scientific, aren't I...but you wouldn't call that a mane, exactly would you?)

All in all, a very good lot of drawings!
Well done! ^.^

 
I've added a followers gadget! Please follow!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for all of the advice and for posting my drawings! I appreciate it! ^.^
    (I might send in more later. :P)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. I love your drawings specially the Eagle. ^.^
      Sir Gilbert is soo hard to see so imagine SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
      hard to draw too. .o.
      You made it in such an easy way. Also, your handwriting is sooo neat. :D
      I'll try sending Kiny some pictures. :P
      ~Sweetpanda56789

      Delete
    2. Aww thanks! :D

      Delete