Friday 18 October 2013

SilverDawn

 Here're four cat drawings by SilverDawn!

Now, then, let's see...
I think this one is very good, but maybe the tail should be more fluffy with strands of hair fluffing out, rather than..well, like that. 
 

These two are good, too! The one on the left's neck, though, is too high, I think. 
Also his ears should be tilted forward, in friendly greeting, rather than backwards in alarm.
  
The one on the right is very good, though perhaps the closer ear should be more triangular, and less squiggly.

This one's head is a bit wonky. 
 
The right hand ear should be bigger and...well, you've just gone "Uh! That ear! I can't believe I did that!" so I'll leave it for now ;)

This cat is very good, but, again - the ear. The left hand ear is too far back.
Maybe the eyes need to be larger and show the outline of the eyelids.

Otherwise, great job! ^.^

1 comment:

  1. Is it okay if I give some words of advice as well?
    Well, on the first one, you should erase the line that goes from the base of the tail to the hind leg. It doesn't really belong there.
    For the second one, the ears are a little funky, and the eyes need a little work.
    For the third one, the shape of the face is a little off and the tail is a little too skinny.
    And for the fourth one, I really like this one a lot minus the shape of the face.
    I hope I didn't sound too mean. I've been known to criticize very heavily and hurt people's feelings without meaning to...

    ReplyDelete